FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are your payment methods?
* Palawan Express Padala is also accepted
* Cash on Delivery is available for Metro Manila only, please take note that there's an additional COD fee of +2.75% (unavailable)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
1 to 3 days
Provincial via J&T Express (Rizal, Bulacan & Cavite included)
3 to 7 days
1 - 2 weeks
|c/o Buyer||Same Day|
In some cases, shipping may take longer due to courier operational delays. If you wish to receive your items on a specific date, we highly suggest Lalamove or Grab deliveries instead.
3. When will you ship my order?
We ship every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
4. Do you have same day delivery?
Yes we do, if the items are on hand, you can book for pick up via Lalamove, Grab express or your preferred courier after payment. Pick up location, contact details and instructions will be provided via email once the item is ready.
PICK UP LOCATION: MALABON AREA
5. How long will my orders arrive?
It takes at least 1-3 days for Metro Manila and 7-10 days for Provincial. In case there are delays, Trinkets is not liable or responsible once the items are handed over to the courier. However, we could help you track them and help with follow ups if needed.
Our cut off is every 7pm a day before the shipment date.
6. What are your accessories made of?
Materials used for our Trinkets may vary but all are hypoallergenic. It could be made of gold plated copper, alloy, stainless steel, or sterling silver.
Alloy does tarnish but with right care you may prevent discoloration
Stainless Steel will not tarnish, rinse with fresh water after use.
Gold Plated Copper will not tarnish, water is okay but best avoid chemicals.
925 Sterling Silver/Gold Vermeil is high quality and will not tarnish.
Solid Gold is a lifetime investment!
7. Do you have solid gold jewelry?
Yes we do have, kindly click here for our Fine Jewelry Collection.
8. How to clean and keep the quality of the accessories?
Kindly check our Jewelry Care Tips here.
9. Are your accessories hypoallergenic and non-tarnish?
Yes, most of our Trinkets are non-tarnish and all are hypoallergenic unless stated. However, copper and alloy material accessories do tarnish but with right care and storage it could last for years.
10. Do you accept resellers?
Unfortunately, we do not.
11. Can I cancel my order?
Once the order form is submitted, we strictly do not allow cancellation most especially with Cash on Delivery orders.
12. Do you accept COD/COP?
(Unavailable) We accept Cash on Delivery for customers based in Metro Manila only. Please take note Cash on Delivery has +2.75% COD fee.
RING SIZE GUIDE
How to get your ring size?
1. Get a strip of paper, ruler and pen
2. Wrap the strip of paper around your preferred finger and mark the end using your pen
3. Measure the starting point to the mark using your ruler in CM
4. Check the Ring Size Guide
|RING SIZE||in CM|
|5||4.9 - 5.1 cm|
|6||5.2 - 5.3 cm|
|7||5.4 - 5.6 cm|
|8||5.7 - 5.8 cm|
|9||5.9 - 6.1 cm|