TRINKETS CARE GUIDE
Our pieces are tested and used daily to make sure that the quality is perfect for everyday wear. However, we highly suggest that you follow our Trinkets Care Guide to keep them at its best over time.
1. Avoid exposure to chemicals/liquids such as perfume, salt water and alcohol.
2. Keep away from direct heat and sunlight, best to keep them cool and dry.
3. Individually keep your pieces in your Trinket pouch or ziplock before you store them in your Trinket Box when not in use.
5. If jewelry is exposed to salt water or chemicals, wash with fresh water and quickly dry after use.
6. We recommend you to use your Trinkets daily to prevent them from oxidizing. If not in use, don't expose to open air.
1. Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals/liquids to maintain your jewelry's luster and color. It is natural for solid gold pieces' plating to fade overtime.
2. Soak your jewelry in lukewarm water, use mild soap and soft bristled brush to remove dirt from your pieces. Then dry jewelry using a soft cloth or our Trinkets Polishing Cloth.
3. You may also soak your jewelry in our Trinkets Spritz, wait for 5 minutes so that the solution will get rid of the dirt from every part, then wipe to dry with a soft cloth or Trinkets Cloth.
4. Individually keep your pieces in your Trinket Pouch.
Our jewelry are all hypoallergenic but made of different materials — stainless steel, gold plated copper, 925 sterling silver and we custom real jewelry for solid gold. Trinkets will not tarnish or fade with right care and storage, see information below for further details of each material.
Kindly take note that gold plated items are fashion accessories only, they are not solid gold unless it's from our Fine Jewelry collection or customized in solid gold. Gold plated accessories will eventually fade over time depending on how you take care of them. Please see our Care Guide above to learn more on how you can take care of them.