TRINKETS CARE GUIDE
Our pieces are tested and used daily to make sure that the quality is perfect for everyday wear. However, we highly recommend that you follow our detailed Trinkets Care Guide to keep them at its best over time.
Gold Plated Jewelry
1. Even if our jewelry are tested water friendly, we recommend you to remove them before bathing, working out or swimming.
2. Keep them away from direct heat and leaving them in places where they can oxidize.
3. Using the Trinkets Polishing Cloth, gently clean your gold plated jewelry to remove stains and restore its shine.
4. Our Trinkets Spritz may also help in cleaning your pieces and maintain their luster and quality.
5. If jewelry is exposed to salt water, wash with fresh water and thoroughly dry after use.
6. Make sure to keep your jewelry dry and individually keep in your Trinket Pouch when not in use.
1. Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals to maintain your jewelry's luster and color. It is natural for solid gold pieces' plating to fade overtime.
2. Soak your jewelry in lukewarm water, use mild soap and soft bristled brush to remove dirt from your pieces then dry jewelry using a soft cloth.
3. You may also soak your jewelry in our Trinkets Spritz, wait for 5 minutes so that the solution will get rid of the dirt from every part, then wipe to dry with a soft cloth or Trinkets Cloth.
Our jewelry are all hypoallergenic but made of different materials. Trinkets will not tarnish or fade with right care and storage, see information below for further details of each material.
Kindly take note that gold plated items are fashion accessories only, they are not solid gold unless stated or it's from our Fine Jewelry collection. Gold plated accessories will eventually fade over time depending on how you take care of them. Please see our Care Guide above to learn more on how you can take care of them.