CARE TIPS FOR YOUR TRINKETS
- Avoid exposure to chemicals/liquids (perfume, salt water and alcohol) and heat.
- Keep your jewelry dry and place in your Trinket pouch or Trinket box when not in use.
- You may mix warm water with mild soap or warm water with toothpaste and use a toothbrush for cleaning.
- For stainless steel, if exposed to salt water or chemicals, wash immediately with fresh water and dry after use.
- You can also use metal cleaner for some items to put back its shine and original color.
Our accessories are made of different materials — alloy, stainless, gold plated copper and we custom real jewelry for genuine gold as well.
Before we proceed with selling a specific product, we test them in water, soap, perfume and alcohol. We soak them for at least 24 hours to see if it will react to these substances.
Furthermore, as we’re acidic we wear the products everyday and even when working out. Once the item has passed these process, we indicate on our website that they are non tarnish.
Kindly take note that our items are fashion jewelry, they are not real jewelry unless customed. Fashion jewelry won’t tarnish for years depending on how you take care of them. Please see our Care Tips to learn more on how you can take care of them.
If you want an assurance that an item won’t tarnish, message us and you may opt to have it custom in REAL gold. Thank you!