CARE TIPS FOR YOUR TRINKETS
Our pieces are tested and used every day to make sure that the quality is perfect for everyday wear. However, we highly suggest that you follow our Jewelry Care Tips to keep your Trinkets at its best over time.
1. Avoid exposure to chemicals/liquids (perfume, salt water and alcohol) and heat.
2. Keep your jewelry dry and place in your Trinket pouch or Trinket box when not in use.
3. You may mix warm water with mild soap or warm water with toothpaste and use a toothbrush for cleaning.
4. For stainless steel, if exposed to salt water or chemicals, wash immediately with fresh water and dry after use.
5. You can also use metal cleaner and Kurin water for some items to put back its shine and original color.
Our accessories are all hypoallergenic but made of different materials — alloy, stainless, gold plated copper, 925 sterling silver and we custom real jewelry for solid gold as well.
Before we proceed with selling a specific product, we test them in water, soap, perfume and alcohol. We soak them for at least 24 hours to see if it will react to these substances.
As we’re acidic we try to wear the products when working out and every day to see if the item will react to sweat. When the item doesn't react, we indicate on our website that they are non tarnish.
Kindly take note that our items are fashion accessories only, they are not real jewelry unless customized in solid gold or silver. Fashion jewelry will eventually fade over time depending on how you take care of them. Please see our Care Tips to learn more on how you can take care of them.
If you want an assurance that an item won’t tarnish, you can send us a message here and we can start planning your fine jewelry! How exciting!